Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

Notes from a Meeting

I don’t know what I am doing here,
I don’t know why I am sitting here.
Pretending to listen, pretending to write.
I don’t know why I even want to be here.

Mumble mumble, jumble jumble,
Some guy talking, not really listening.
Just some buzz, just some noise.
Is it me or is it them,
I think its jus me.

What if I wasn’t here?
What would I want to do?
I want to sleep, I want to drink coffee,
I want to surf purists, I just want to chill.

Mumble mumble, jumble jumble,
Some girl talking, not really listening.
Just some buzz, just some noise.
Is it me or is it them,
I think its jus me.

What if I just walked out? What if I jus slept?
Would they care or would I get fired?
I wonder about the “what if”,
I wonder what would happen,
I wonder why I am here.

Mumble mumble, jumble jumble,
Some guy talking, not really listening,
Just some buzz, just some noise.
Is it me or is it them,
I think its jus me.

Its not only me, there are others.
20 in a room, only 3 are talking.
A few laughs here and there,
But really the rest are just like me.

Mumble mumble, jumble jumble,
Some guy talking, not really listening.
Just some buzz, just some noise,
Is it me or is it them?

Comments:
tsk tsk tsk, is that what agency people does... hrrmmm.. *head shaking* somemore get paid so high for writing poems in meetings! maybe i should hop over too! ;p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?